Quilt 'til you wilt!
Bill Stearman: Double Disappearing Nine-Patch Variations
- Thursday, November 15 at Westdale from 9 am to 9 pm
- Workshop Fee: $20
- Come and enjoy food, camaraderie, door prizes, and lots of time for quilting to catch up on your fall projects.,
If you have any questions about the workshops please contact Fiona White at email@example.com
- Thursday, January 3 from 9 am to 4 pm
- Bill will work us through four different approaches to create four 14 inch blocks: Traditional, Transitioning, Modern, and Improve (suitable for cushion covers) with materials he provides.
- Workshop Fee: Early Bird Rate of $40 ($45 after December meeting)
- Materials Fee: $20
Spring Workshop: To be arranged.
September 5 Joyce O'Connell That was Then - This is Now - Trunk Show
October 3 5x10 Program Committee - Telling our Stories
November 7 Jan Anderson <https://fenelonstationgallery.com/how-does-a-fiber-artist-differ-from-a-quilter-jan-anderson/>Exercises for quilters: care, prevention, and rehabilitation for issues that plague quilters.
December 5 Luncheon Grantham Books
January 2 Bill Stearman Backpack Show
February 6 Carol Rand Presentation/Demonstration
March 6 Member mini demo/workshops Focus on appliqué ( techniques such as - Raw edge, Reverse, machine, Needle Turn, Paper piecing applique, wool applique)
April 3 Nancy Johnston Trunk Show - wearable art
May 5 Kelly DuMaresq Trunk Show on Scrappy Quilts with a focus on "Taming our Stash"
June 6 Trunk Sale and Luncheon